Mexico national team retro soccer jersey WC 1994
Own this Mexico national team retro soccer jersey WC 1994 today!
- This is the retro jersey of the Mexican national team at the 1994 World Cup in the United States. The Mexicans, led by the huge Hugo Sanchez and after a fine run, will lose in the round of 16 against Bulgaria on penalties (1-1).
- Despite the disappointing exit from the tournament, Mexico’s performance at the 1994 World Cup was notable for the individual performances of several players.
- Jorge Campos, who played as a goalkeeper, was one of the standout players of the tournament and was named in the tournament’s All-Star Team. He was known for his unconventional style of play, which included playing as an outfield player at times.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Delivery time: 14-18 days
- Material: polyester
- Machine wash
- Size: S to XXL
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- You will receive your tracking number a few days after placing your order
There are no reviews yet.