Unforgettable Brazil retro soccer jersey 1958
- Here is the jersey worn by the Brazilian team during its first world cup victory in Sweden in 1958. It is with this blue jersey that the young Pele and his teammates beat Sweden in the final (5-2) with 2 goals from the 17 year old prodigy.
- Brazil’s victory in the 1958 World Cup was seen as a turning point for Brazilian football, as it was the country’s first World Cup triumph. The team’s attacking play, which featured the creative talents of Pelé and Garrincha, was a revelation and marked a departure from the defensive tactics employed by many teams at the time.
- A Brazil soccer jersey for history that must be part of the collection of any soccer enthusiast!
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Delivery time: 14-17 days
- Material: Polyester
- Size: S to XXL
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- You will receive your tracking number a few days after placing your order
- Washing Instruction:
- Tip 1: Hand washable with warm water and mild soap（no machine wash）
- Tip 2: Avoid soaking it in water for too long
There are no reviews yet.