- Reviews (0)
Yugoslavia retro soccer jersey WC 90
Own this Yugoslavia retro soccer jersey WC 90 today!
- Here is the superb blue soccer jersey of the Yugoslav national team during the 1990 World Cup in Italy. Led by superb artists such as Safet Susic, Stojkovic and Prosinecki, the Yugoslavs made it to the quarter finals where they lost on penalties to Maradona’s Argentina.Yugoslavia will have marked this World Cup by its spectacular game and its enthusiasm. The team was managed by Ivica Osim, who later went on to become a successful coach with J-League club Urawa Red Diamonds.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Delivery time: 14-17 days
- Material: Polyester
- Size: S to XXL
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- You will receive your tracking number a few days after placing your order
- Washing Instruction:
- Tip 1: Hand washable with warm water and mild soap（no machine wash）
- Tip 2: Avoid soaking it in water for too long