Croatia World cup 1998 retro soccer jersey
Own this Croatia World cup 1998 retro soccer jersey today!
- This blue chequered jersey has gone down in Croatia’s history since for its first World Cup soccer in France in 1998, the Croatian team reached the semi-finals of the competition. Croatia crushed Germany in the quarter-finals 3-0.
- Forward Davor Suker was even the top scorer in the World Cup with 6 goals and was awarded the Golden Boot. The Croatian team’s performance in the 1998 World Cup was a significant achievement for a nation that had only gained independence in 1991 and was still recovering from the Croatian War of Independence.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Delivery time: 14-18 days
- Material: polyester
- Country and League: Croatia, Eastern Europe
- Hand washable with warm water and mild soap
- Replica Version. This jersey is a remake of the official one, made with the exact same materials, look, and feel.
- You will receive your tracking number a few days after placing your order
There are no reviews yet.